Rare budgie bird: The famous budgerigar is one of the types of birds that is characterized by its small size. It is one of the most famous pets in the world.
In order to keep pets and raise them, the budgerigar comes in its order behind dogs, then cats, then the budgerigar directly, and this matter is considered a natural arrangement because it is a nice bird.
Breeders and lovers of budgerigars are interested in it and the way to train budgerigars to imitate sounds.
One of the most popular hobbies is the breeding of pets, especially birds, including parrots, and the budgie is a type of house bird, and more precisely among the types of parrots, and the parrot is a bird whose size exceeds the size of the budgie, and the budgie in its sleep has a way to see how the budgie sleeps, it sleeps for hours Not less than nine hours a day and sometimes tends to raise their legs.
The budgerigar is characterized by its multiplicity of colors and its differences, with it revolving around several basic colors. Yellow and blue colors are considered mixed to form green, which is the dominant color in it,
but it does not have a color like red color mainly, and the budgerigar mutations vary between mutations of the color of the budgerigar and the body and body of the budgerigar.
Characteristics of budgerigars
Rare budgie bird
The genetic characteristics of the budgerigar are divided into three main characteristics:
- Prevailing traits are the traits that, if present in a budgerigar, dominate any other trait.
- Recessive traits The spouses must be carriers of the trait.
- Sex-linked traits are carried by the male and inherited by the female without the male.
The color of the budgie depends on the color of the genes prevailing in its parents, such as the genes responsible for the yellow/green coloration found in the budgie before the mutations that occurred to it because of its breeders whether they wanted it or not, although despite that and despite attempts to predict the colors, it is difficult to fully predict its color, which is It’s still an egg.
For example, the bird may be carrying a non-dominant or recessive gene for blue/white plumage, “hidden” behind the dominant gene for yellow/green plumage. , the blue color will not appear in the bird itself, but the gene may be passed on to the next generation, where if it mates with another recessive gene, the blue color will appear.
Dominant mutations of budgerigars
They are green, spangle, banded, yellow-faced, gray, violet, clear flight, frosted-bed, and anthracite or charcoal boom.
It is the original color for it, and the body is green, which is the color of the wild bird, and this is the origin, or we can say that it is the beginning of the combinations and the first thing that appeared, and the rest of the other genetic characteristics of this bird were derived from it.
Rare budgie bird
It has inverted markings resembling fish scales on the wing and the tips of feathers on the wings. It contains these marks, and there are two types of them. The first type is a single factor, which has various colors and shapes, and the second type, which is a double factor, which has two colors, white and yellow.
Double factor budgie
Factor or double factor, has marks on the body, and sometimes it is erased without marks, and it has many different colors, and what distinguishes the single factor band is the engraving on the top of the body.
Yellow face budgie
Rare budgie bird
It is either on the face or on the wing and is a type of yellow face or the so-called golden face.
Here, if the budgie is gray, it has a rare dominant characteristic.
This mutation has degrees and a form of violet color on the body.
Clear flight pied budgie
Rare budgie bird
It is somewhat similar to the banded but differs from it in the color of the feather, which is darker, like the rest of the body color.
It has signs on the shoulder blade that are lighter than the rest of the body, and it is one of the rare mutations.
It is one of the dominant mutations, but incomplete dominance in the case of the presence of another trait.
Other mutations of budgerigars
The Budgie is known as one of the most famous types of ornamental birds in the world. It is difficult to find a person who has not seen a budgerigar before, as it is a bird spread all over the world.
Everyone loves pets, or birds, even if they are not experts in them. Most likely he will have bought a budgie before.
But why is the budgerigar parrot the most widespread? Why can everyone buy it? The reason is simple: the budgerigar is a fast-breeding bird, which makes its price and availability affordable for everyone.
But do you think that the budgie bird is really cheap? With this topic, I will introduce you to budgerigars at prices you did not expect.
Rare budgie bird
The giant budgie, or the sad budgie, are all terms by which the English budgie is known. There are different levels that distinguish the English budgie, and there are international competitions in which amateurs participate to see who has the best characteristics of the English budgie.
The price of the English budgie rises according to the specifications and size. The larger its size and the stronger the density of the feathers that cover its face, in addition to its color.
There are some English budgies, the price of which has reached more than 1500 dollars. There are also many Arab and foreign amateurs whose specialty is the English Budgie. They produce it and work to improve its level by crossbreeding new mutations and colors.
Among the best colors that are not available in large budgies are the rainbow color, the swing, in addition to the Fallow mutation.
Black Wing Budgies
This type of budgerigar is often only blue, green, and gray. In all colors, the color of its wings is completely black, and the back of its tail is also black.
Budgie Blackwing is one of the required mutations, and not cheap. Its price sometimes reaches 800 dollars, if the bird has good specifications, especially the gray and blue color. Their price is more expensive than the green one.
The black-winged budgerigar mutation is not a very old mutation, but despite that, many Arab amateurs have produced it in not small quantities.
Black faced Budgie
It is a new color mutation known as blackface. This type of budgie is distinguished by its predominant black color in the head, chest, and back.
Currently, the black-headed budgie mutation is the most expensive of all, and its price may reach $ 3,000. And now all Arab amateurs buy it from European countries such as the Netherlands and Belgium…
Rare budgie bird
It is one of the most beautiful mutations of the budgerigar. The Hugo Budgie is characterized by many colors and countless formations. It is known as the Hugo Romo bird, the Japanese budgie, as well as the rose budgie or the butterfly-backed budgie.
This is because of its feathers, which distinguish it from the left and right on its upper back in the form of an open rose.
Texas clear body budgie
Budgie Texas is a color boom that, if combined with the Hugo budgie, becomes more expensive than even the Hugo Latino.
Hogu Texas is known as one of the most expensive mutations in most Arab and international countries, but recently its price has begun to drop because everyone produces it.
From my point of view, it is one of the most beautiful color mutations, Budgie is the color of the rainbow.
When you cross it with the Hugo Mutation, you have a Rainbow or hugo Rainbow. The beauty of rainbow colors becomes much prettier with the shape of feathered butterflies above his back.
- Blue, including three colors: sky blue, cobalt blue, and violet.
- The color of the eye is red.
- The chronicle has a plain body color and markings on the wing parts of the budgie, which are random.
- Daylots are characterized by a muted body and cheek color.
- The grey wing has to dilute markings and its markings are clear and strong.
- Net-winged has reduced almost-disgusted wing markings and bright body color.
- Dark Eyes Clear is either white or yellow and varies from bird to bird.
- Saddleback has light-colored wings on wings and underhead
- The black face and its shape and the color of the bird are dark in color. The color of the body may be light, but the head is always dark in color.
- The black wing has a dark wing, and the black wing is white, and the body of the bird is white, unlike the wings, and it is one of the few mutations.
Budgie male or female
They differ between males and females, such as:
- The albino mutation has a white body, although the eyes are red.
- Lutino mutation The body is strong yellow and the eye color is red.
- Ace wing boom has brown markings on the wings and the eyes are red.
- Mutation opaline feathers on the wings bear the same color as the body.
- The boom of marble or metallic baskets is distinguished by the fact that the abdomen and chest have a variety of colors.
- Cinnamon boom Wing color is brownish-gray.
- The cremino mutation is very light yellow in color and the eyes are red.
- The Claire Body mutation, which is three types of Texas, has a pure body without signs, while the Eisley has the same wing as a sparrow, and the last is Trianio, which has recently disappeared.
Budgie feather mutations
The mutation in the feathers is characterized by the beauty of the shape of the budgerigar, where the feathers grow in the reverse direction, thus producing a wonderful and beautiful appearance. There are types of feather mutation in the front of the head, including:
- The Taft mutation is the growth of tufts of feathers in the foreground to give a beautiful shape to the student, and here it is less than the degrees.
- The half-crust mutation is the one in which the feathers grow in the form of a semi-circle, and this is the second degree.
- The double budgerigar mutation and the double crest budgerigar mutation, and this mutation is the highest degree among the previous mutations, as the feathers in it grow in the form of a dense circle and are directed in more than one direction.
- The Cork budgie here grows feathers up high on the back.
- The villas or the Hagoromo budgie grow their feathers in the form of a fan.
Classification of budgerigars according to size
- The Australian budgie or the Australian finch is the smallest of the species and has a distinct age, as the Australian budgie reaches a young age, which may be three months. It is an ideal bird suitable for novice educators, as it has beautiful colors and the speed of adaptation to any environment.
- The English budgie, which is the largest in the species of budgies, is three and a half or four months old, has little movement and flight, and is the most suitable in competitions.
Budgies according to colors
- The green and blue budgie, which is the Australian bird, is called the common budgie, and this type is characterized by its small size and the beauty of its shape, as well as its play and activity, and it is highly productive.
- As for the English budgie, it is distinguished by its large size from the Australian budgie, although it is less productive than the Australian budgie.
- And there is the Dutch budgie, which is the middle between the two previous types, as it is a cross between the two types of English and Australian budgies.